6.19.2017

Tiny Dancers 2017 - 2018

We're back at it! 

Soccer was fun. Ballet was begged for! 
Ms. Shelly... we're coming for ya! 




 Ballet & Jazz- this will be fun. :)


So precious! 

Tiny Dancers 2017-2018!
Hadley-"Mommy, when do we get to wear the pretty dance costumes and perform on the stage?" 
SHE'S ready to perform, y'all! 


And just to make you SMILE from ear to ear... here are a few images from our first dance days. 


These girls LOVE to wear their Ballet outfits. 


I mean! I just can't with these tiny littles! Noelle joined us- we sure miss the Lee's! This was the girls first class- age three!

Layton& Hadley>> THREE! 


Their first dance class at 2.5! 

Look at those baby faces. 




Ally Ann Ann dressed for one class




Hadley, Sloane, Grey

 & after looking at these precious tiny dancers- I'm off to search for a class for Ally Ann 


1 comment:

  1. I love how you included the younger dance pictures! Ally Ann is ready, I bet.

    ReplyDelete